Well it could have been worse, we could have been mugged on the way to the concert.I bought $48 tickets to take my wife on her birthday to see Blue Rodeo and brought another couple with us, total cost with upcharge

$240.

My Brother told me to buy the good seats as General Admission is sitting on the grass in the way back and my wife would not enjoy that and the seats had to be good as GA seats are $17 he was wrong!

They were the cheap seats sitting on the grass so far away, until now we did not know that Jim Cuddy was only 3 feet tall in heels.My complaint was not resolved as I was told "that was what you ordered" and "you do not know the economics of being a reseller" my reply cannot be printed.

My wife was truly disappointed and we felt totally rip off by Front Row which is no Stub Hub!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Front Row Tickets. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Front Row Tickets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Front Row Tickets to other companies on our site.

Comments

South Royalton, Vermont, United States #1278794

I am just researching my competition when I came upon this.To be fair, you as the customer, have to look at the seating charts for the event and tickets you are considering.

After looking at Front Rows ticket software on the ticket pages, I see that they have a very similar setup as I do. You chose those tickets and had to see where they were located because it shows you. If you did not see this it is because you did not look. In this case, you have no beef.

I had someone complain because they could not see well at a basketball game when they themselves chose the seats behind the backboard.

There is a map, sometimes it even shows you a real photo of the view you will have as you check out the available tickets.Blame yourself.