5.0

Can I give them 6 stars?!?FrontRowTickets was AWESOME!!

I just ordered a few tickets for an NCAA even coming up this weekend. Unfortunately, the tickets that I ordered were sold before FrontRowTickets was able to confirm the order.... BUT no need to worry. Steph was a real ALL-STAR, and was able to replace my order with even better tickets.

AND after all of that, I was able to get these great seats without needing to pay anymore. I am in awe, and i cannot wait for the event. I'll be back for more next time I need concert, theater, or sports tickets. As a frequent event attendee, I know that the secondary ticket marketplace can be a SCARY world, but FrontRowTickets truly takes the worry out of everything.

This isn't my first time using the site, but I am impressed by the fact that they went above and beyond, even when my original selection wasn't available .Once again Mary, you are the BEST!"

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Front Row Tickets. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Front Row Tickets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Front Row Tickets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Front Row Tickets?

Comments

So, was it Mary or Steph that helped resolve your issue???