Very disappointed in the way you guys handle your business..I ordered tickets for the rihanna concert in buffalo.

I purchased tickedts for $80 and come to find out I payed $80 for a $37 dollar seat. Had I new I was being jipped I would have never purchased them.. I think it's crazy that you can go on and continue to sale tickets for high prices and when the costomer receives them they arnt what they payed for. This is a second notice that I have sent out and nobody ever responded to my last email reply.

What a good way to handle your business. If u don't receive an email or anything back. I will definitely bash you guys. Because my tickedts were not definitely front row tickets.

They are scams and don't think your gonna have a good seat because if you pay in price for a ticket when you receive it the ticket will say a different price in it..BE AWARE..

Review about: Front Row Tickets Concert Ticket.

Had an Experience with Front Row Tickets?

Comments

sherlynn242002

I'm sorry.You are in the same boat as me.

They don't care and I suppose they will get what is coming. I too had a horrific experience with them.

They would not take any ownership for the mistake I had proof they made the mistake!Never again and I will continue to spread the word!

Canton, Michigan, United States #919694

Say what?O my.

Your spelling is terrible. Let me get this right.... You paid $80 per ticket and you thought you would be in the front row? Are you serious?

Holly smokes batman.Your an ***.

sherlynn242002
to David #944024

It is how they represent themselves.They give you the idea every ticket is a good ticket even the tickets they sold me incorrectly....for the wrong venue!

Told me it was almost the same kind of event!What?